This is an analysis of the poem Juriti that begins with:
Na minha terra, no bulir do mato,
A juriti suspira;...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXXa XXXXX aXXaX XXXXX XXXXX XXaXX XXXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 5,5,5,5,5,5,5,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 11010110110 0100100 1101100110100 11110010010 110110 01010110100 101100 10100110010 01110110 1001110 11001011011010 11110 1110110101 11001001110 100111 0100100111010 110010 1001010100 11001011000 110100 1011010100 101110 010100110101 1011111010 110100 1101100111 101100 11000110110 101000110000 1011100 110010101100 101100 11001001110 10110011100 1001110
- Amount of stanzas: 7
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 149
- Average number of words per stanza: 28
- Amount of lines: 35
- Average number of symbols per line: 29 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; de is repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same word um is repeated.
The author used the same word e at the beginnings of some neighboring stanzas. The figure of speech is a kind of anaphora.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines os is repeated).
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Juriti;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.