This is an analysis of the poem Wild Flowers Of Australia that begins with:
Oh say not that no perfume dwells;
The wilding flowers among,... full text
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aBXB XcXc dede fgfg aeae bhbh gaga aBXB
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 11111011 0101001 11100101 011101 01010001 10010010 01010010 1101010 11010101 101101 11110101 010101 1111001001 111101 11010101 110101 1001101010 110001 111011010 11111001 11010011 110101 11010101 100101 11010111 111100 11010111 100101 11111011 0101001 11100101 011101
- Amount of stanzas: 8
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 128
- Average number of words per stanza: 23
- Amount of lines: 32
- Average number of symbols per line: 31 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Wild Flowers Of Australia;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.