This is an analysis of the poem Perror Inpam that begins with:
கூடத்து நடுவில் ஆடும் ஊஞ்சலில்
சோடித்து வைத்த துணைப்பொற் சிலைகள்போல்...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: X X XXX X XXX X X X X X X X X X
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 0,1,1,3,1,3,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 11 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
- Amount of stanzas: 8
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 371
- Average number of words per stanza: 3
- Amount of lines: 90
- Average number of symbols per line: 32 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 1
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; ' is repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same words , ' are repeated.
The author used the same words , ' at the beginnings of some neighboring stanzas. The figure of speech is a kind of anaphora.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines , ' are repeated).
The poet repeated the same words , ' at the end of some neighboring stanzas. The poetic device is a kind of epiphora.
The literary device anadiplosis is detected in two or more neighboring lines. The words/phrases , ' connect the lines.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Perror Inpam;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.