This is an analysis of the poem Salomons Morgensang I Palmelunden that begins with:
Freidig er min Gang
Gjennem Palmernes Skygge:...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXX XXXX XXXX aXaX XbXb
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,4,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 10011 101001 10111100 1101011 1011 1100110 101111101 1101101 1001111 11101 101111111 101101 10111 1101 101110111 111110 10101 101110 11111111 1101111110
- Amount of stanzas: 5
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 114
- Average number of words per stanza: 23
- Amount of lines: 20
- Average number of symbols per line: 28 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; min is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Salomons Morgensang I Palmelunden;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Bernhard Severin Ingemann
- Analysis of Salomons Sang Blandt Nomaderne
- Analysis of Salomons Sang Blandt Stridsvognene
- Analysis of Salomons Sang I Dronninghaven