This is an analysis of the poem Ricordanza Della Mia Gioventú that begins with:
A minha ama-de-leite Guilhermina
Furtava as moedas que o Doutor me dava....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXX XXXX XXX XXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,3,3,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: sonnet with trochaic pentameter or irregular meter
- Metre: 01010011000 1001101110110 1100101100 10100010110 1010101001000 10000000100 111101011100010 110100001100 10100010011010 10110111010 1110010110110 100101111010 1101110110 1101100110
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 130
- Average number of words per stanza: 25
- Amount of lines: 16
- Average number of symbols per line: 32 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; minha, o, que are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Ricordanza Della Mia Gioventú;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.