This is an analysis of the poem Reminded that begins with:
Beneath my window twilight made
Familiar mysteries of shade.... full text
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aabbccddeeXXXaeeffcc ggggeeaX hheiejji
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 20,8,8,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: couplets
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 01110111 01010001 110001001 01010001 01010111 11010101 11010101 11010111 01011111 01010001 11010010 01010101 010101100 01011111 01111111 11000101 10110111 10010101 11110001 010010101 11111111 11001101 10010101 01011101 01000101 11010001 11111111 01011101 11010101 01010101 010111011 11110101 01001101 01011001 11010101 11110101
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 414
- Average number of words per stanza: 73
- Amount of lines: 36
- Average number of symbols per line: 34 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Reminded;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.