This is an analysis of the poem A 'Born Leader Of Men' that begins with:
Tuckerton Tamerlane Morey Mahosh
Is a statesman of world-wide fame,... full text
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XaXabbX XaXaccX XdXdeeX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 7,7,7,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1001001010 00100111 001001101001 01011101 11010110010 010010010010 01001010 100100101 00001001 1110101111 11001011 10010011110 010010010010 1111101 1011001010 11001001 11111001101 1110101 010111110110 10101100 1101010
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 245
- Average number of words per stanza: 41
- Amount of lines: 21
- Average number of symbols per line: 34 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; for is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of A 'Born Leader Of Men';
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.