This is an analysis of the poem Mujhe Dil Kii Khataa Par 'Yaas' Sharmaanaa Nahii.N Aataa that begins with:
mujhe dil kii Khataa par 'Yaas' sharmaanaa nahii.n aataa
paraayaa jurm apane naam likhavaanaa nahii.n aataa ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XX XX XX XX XX XX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 2,2,2,2,2,2,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 11110111001010 100110110001010 1011110111101010 10101111101010 111001010111001 1001110110101010 1001101010111100 11111111101010 100111001110001 1010111011001010 111000111011110 11101100111101010
- Amount of stanzas: 6
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 109
- Average number of words per stanza: 21
- Amount of lines: 12
- Average number of symbols per line: 54 (very long strings)
- Average number of words per line: 11
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; n, nahii, aataa are repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines aataa is repeated).
The poet repeated the same word aataa at the end of some neighboring stanzas. The poetic device is a kind of epiphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Mujhe Dil Kii Khataa Par 'Yaas' Sharmaanaa Nahii.N Aataa;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.