This is an analysis of the poem The Love Sonnets Of Proteus. Part Iv: Vita Nova: Cv that begins with:
This is the house where, twenty years ago,... full text
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abcbccdcdcdXcdeae
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 17,
- Closest metre: iambic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: rima
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: blank verse
- Metre: 010010 0001110001 11001110011 1110010101 0011011100 1111110111 1011010101 1001110111 01010101001 1101010101 0101001101 1001010011 1111000101 1001111111 0101010101 1100010110 1101111101
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 679
- Average number of words per stanza: 126
- Amount of lines: 17
- Average number of symbols per line: 39 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of The Love Sonnets Of Proteus. Part Iv: Vita Nova: Cv;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.