This is an analysis of the poem Mukammal Kartey Kartey Jis Ko Adhoora Choor Dia that begins with:
Mukammal kartey kartey jis ko adhoora choor dia
Terey haathoon ki bani hoi woh tasveer hon mein...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: Xa Xa Xa
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 2,2,2,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: rondeau rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 100101011100110 1010110111010001 110101101110 11110110101011 101111101110 1100110111011
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 94
- Average number of words per stanza: 18
- Amount of lines: 6
- Average number of symbols per line: 47 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 9
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; terey is repeated.
The poet repeated the same word mein at the end of some neighboring stanzas. The poetic device is a kind of epiphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Mukammal Kartey Kartey Jis Ko Adhoora Choor Dia;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Waris Shah
- Analysis of Hasdeyan Nainan Noon Rona De Geya
- Analysis of Meray Dil Di Pehli Kahani Parrh
- Analysis of Excerpt From Heer Waris Shah