This is an analysis of the poem Sarood-E-Aish Gawein Ham, Ager Wo Ishwa Saaz Aawey that begins with:
Sarood-e-aish gawein ham, ager wo ishwa saaz aawey
Bajawein tabl shadi ke, ager wo dil nawaz aawey...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XX XX XX XX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 2,2,2,2,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 101110110110110 100110110111010 101101110111110 1010101011111110 10111101010110 1010101101111010 101100111010010 1101110101111010
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 99
- Average number of words per stanza: 20
- Amount of lines: 8
- Average number of symbols per line: 49 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 10
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; e, aawey, wo, ko'on are repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines aawey is repeated).
The poet repeated the same word aawey at the end of some neighboring stanzas. The poetic device is a kind of epiphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Sarood-E-Aish Gawein Ham, Ager Wo Ishwa Saaz Aawey;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Wali Mohammed Wali
- Analysis of Dil Ko Lagti Hai Dilruba Ki Adaa
- Analysis of Jise Ishq Ka Tir Kaari Lage
- Analysis of If The Heart Achieves The Status Of A Mirror