This is an analysis of the poem Jise Ishq Ka Tir Kaari Lage that begins with:
Jise ishq ka tir kaari lage,
Use zindagi kyon na bhaari lage....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aa Xa Xa Xa Xa
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 2,2,2,2,2,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: rondeau rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1111101 110011101 111001111 11101101 111111010 11110001 11111111 1101101 1011110110 1001111001
- Amount of stanzas: 5
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 64
- Average number of words per stanza: 13
- Amount of lines: 10
- Average number of symbols per line: 31 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; lage is repeated.
The author used the same word na at the beginnings of some neighboring stanzas. The figure of speech is a kind of anaphora.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines lage is repeated).
The poet repeated the same word lage at the end of some neighboring stanzas. The poetic device is a kind of epiphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Jise Ishq Ka Tir Kaari Lage;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Wali Mohammed Wali
- Analysis of If The Heart Achieves The Status Of A Mirror
- Analysis of Kiya Mujh Ishq Ne Zalim Kon Ab Ahista Ahista
- Analysis of Main Tujhe Aya Hoon Ema'An Boojh Ker