This is an analysis of the poem Nu Brister I Alle De Kløfter that begins with:
Nu brister i alle de Kløfter,
som fured og sprængte mit Sind,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXX XXXX XaXa
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1101101 110111111 1001010 110011 10110100 1110011 1101010 111101 10110100 110101 111111100 111001
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 118
- Average number of words per stanza: 21
- Amount of lines: 12
- Average number of symbols per line: 29 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Nu Brister I Alle De Kløfter;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Viggo Stuckenberg
- Analysis of Nu Ligger Markerne Øde
- Analysis of Nu Synker Solen Bag Violblaa Banker
- Analysis of Nu Synker Sommerdagens Sol