This is an analysis of the poem Ca Astazi… that begins with:
Ca astăzi nu mai sunt stăpână
Pe mine, pe sufletul meu,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1101111 1111001 1011101 1011111 111101 110101 1001111011 1101011 11011010 1101111110 1111011 1111110 11101111 1111110 111111100 111111101
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 113
- Average number of words per stanza: 28
- Amount of lines: 16
- Average number of symbols per line: 28 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; i is repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same word ce is repeated.
The author used the same word i at the beginnings of some neighboring stanzas. The figure of speech is a kind of anaphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Ca Astazi…;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Veronica Micle
- Analysis of De Ce-Ti Mai Numeri Anii…
- Analysis of Drag Mi-Ai Fost…
- Analysis of Frumoasa, Sfânta Poezie