This is an analysis of the poem Bednyj Pevec that begins with:
O krasnyj mir, gde ja votshche rascvel,
prosti navek! S obmanutoj dushoju...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXaaX XXXX XXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,4,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: sonnet with trochaic tetrameter or irregular meter
- Metre: 110111110 101011000100 11011010 100110010 1010110010 10101010 111011110000 10011101010 1101111110 10111100100 11010010 1001011100 101101100 10101010
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 160
- Average number of words per stanza: 25
- Amount of lines: 14
- Average number of symbols per line: 34 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Bednyj Pevec;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.