This is an analysis of the poem Bhuvini Dasudane that begins with:
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: X X XX XX XXX a Xbcdcb eXXbc fbbcfXX a d cXe
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 1,1,2,2,3,1,6,5,7,1,1,3,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 101000 10100 100 100100100100000100000 10000 1000100010101000100010 100 101001001010000010000 100001000010010100000 10110 1000010 1011 1001101 100001 100000011 1010001111001 101010100 1000100 10001 100010000110101 10011 10100000011 10100001 10011001 1000011011 100001011101 10000110 1001011111010 10 11110010111010011111101101 0110101110111100110100011 01101001101111011011110101010110111000101
- Amount of stanzas: 13
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 91
- Average number of words per stanza: 15
- Amount of lines: 33
- Average number of symbols per line: 35 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The speaker asks many questions. Perhaps, he or she is in confusion.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Bhuvini Dasudane;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.