This is an analysis of the poem Kind Are Her Answers, that begins with:
Kind are her answers,
But her performance keeps no day;... full text
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: ababaccbcdedeXfef
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 17,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: rima
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 11010 10010111 11110 01110111 10110111 11101 10101111101 1111101 010101 10110 11010101 11110 10111111 110111100 11000010101 1001111 111101
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 521
- Average number of words per stanza: 102
- Amount of lines: 17
- Average number of symbols per line: 30 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The speaker asks many questions. Perhaps, he or she is in confusion.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Kind Are Her Answers,;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.