This is an analysis of the poem Après Le Feuilleton that begins with:
Mes colonnes sont alignées
Au portique du feuilleton ;...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXX XXXa XXXX XXXX XXXX XXaX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,4,4,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 11001100 1100100 1010010 01001010 101011111 111111 111111110 01101111 11001100 110101110 101110110 1101110 10110110 1001110 11110010 1000110 1101111 1101100 1011111 111001011 010111 101101 111111 111011
- Amount of stanzas: 6
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 124
- Average number of words per stanza: 25
- Amount of lines: 24
- Average number of symbols per line: 30 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; de is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Après Le Feuilleton;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.