This is an analysis of the poem Ballade Pour Une Amoureuse that begins with:
Muse au beau front, muse sereine,
Plus de satire, j'y consens....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXaXbXA XXXbXaXA XXXXabXA XXXA
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 8,8,8,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1111110 10110110 10011011 0111101 111111100 11011 1111100 101011001 1100011 11011110 100111 10110110 1111110 10101111 11111100 101011001 11101 1111010 10110011 1011100 1110111 111011101 11101000 101011001 10110 1101100 11001010 101011001
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 221
- Average number of words per stanza: 41
- Amount of lines: 29
- Average number of symbols per line: 30 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Ballade Pour Une Amoureuse;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.