This is an analysis of the poem The Heart Is Deeper Than The Ocean that begins with:
The heart is deeper than the ocean -
Who can fathom its mysteries? ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: Xa ba ab XX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 2,2,2,2,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: rondeau rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 010101010 11100100 11111010 11110111011 010110111 11101 10011111010001 110010110
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 80
- Average number of words per stanza: 14
- Amount of lines: 8
- Average number of symbols per line: 40 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of The Heart Is Deeper Than The Ocean;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Sultan Bahu
- Analysis of The City Of Baghdad
- Analysis of Jasmine Of Allah's Name
- Analysis of My Master Taught Me A Lesson