This is an analysis of the poem Behold, From The Land Of The Farther Suns that begins with:
Behold, from the land of the farther suns
I returned. ... full text
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abXaXXXXXXbX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 12,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 0100100101 101 1110010101 101010100 100101100000 1110 100 11101 10010 111010 1000001 011100
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 339
- Average number of words per stanza: 54
- Amount of lines: 12
- Average number of symbols per line: 27 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; this is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Behold, From The Land Of The Farther Suns;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.