This is an analysis of the poem Hjejlen that begins with:
Hjejlen! han har ikkun een Melodie,
Og den endda i Minore;...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXXXXXaXXXXXXXXXXaX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 20,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 101110110 1110110 110111000 1111011 11011001 11011010 110011011 11001 11011111 110101 1100101 1111010 11011111 1111110 01110101 111011 110100001 11100010 101001111 1101110
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 610
- Average number of words per stanza: 113
- Amount of lines: 20
- Average number of symbols per line: 30 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Hjejlen;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.