This is an analysis of the poem Skæmte-Vise that begins with:
Hønsefødder og Gulerødder
det elsker vi af Vane....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XaXXXbcX XXcbXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXaXXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 8,8,8,8,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 101100 110111 101100 110111 1110 00111 110101 101101 101011000 1011001 11111 101101 10101100 111111 110111 10111 100011010 1101100 10001110 111100 1010100 11111 10011000 11000 11010010 11111 1011110 111101 10100111 11011 10101110 1101011
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 217
- Average number of words per stanza: 40
- Amount of lines: 32
- Average number of symbols per line: 26 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Skæmte-Vise;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Sophus Niels Christen Claussen
- Analysis of Skærveslagerens Vise
- Analysis of Skønt Al Ting Er Rent For Den Rene
- Analysis of Solnedgang