This is an analysis of the poem Her Kom Min Trefod Og Jeg that begins with:
Her kom min Trefod og jeg
et dygtigt Stykke Vej....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXa aXX XXX XXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 3,3,3,3,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 0111011 11011 110101 11011011 1101110 1101100 110010111 110111110 1101101 1101111 111110110 111101
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 83
- Average number of words per stanza: 18
- Amount of lines: 12
- Average number of symbols per line: 27 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Her Kom Min Trefod Og Jeg;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.