This is an analysis of the poem Frokosthvil that begins with:
Naar Natten er forbi, og Vejen
er hvid og fin, med Fuglesang i Løvet,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 5,5,5,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: rondeau
- Metre: 110010110 0111110011 11011110 11111111 10010111 1100110 110101111 11111110 111101111 1111111 111011 10110111 111111111 1101011 11111111
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 173
- Average number of words per stanza: 39
- Amount of lines: 15
- Average number of symbols per line: 34 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; og, i are repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines vet, le, nker are repeated).
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Frokosthvil;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.