This is an analysis of the poem Foraars-Regntiden that begins with:
Nu lædskes de grønne Sletter
af Nattens og Duggens Salve,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XaXaXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 8,8,8,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 110110 1101101 1101111 1101111 11011001 1110101 11011111 101100 111101 110111 11111 110110 11101010 11011 110110110 1101101 11111010 1100101 011011110 1111111 1101111 11011100 1101011 1101110
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 246
- Average number of words per stanza: 50
- Amount of lines: 24
- Average number of symbols per line: 30 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; og, rke, i are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Foraars-Regntiden;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.