This is an analysis of the poem En Slette that begins with:
Denne Slette er en Slagmark.
Dog der synes ikke Værn og Vaaben,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXXXXXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 9,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 110110 111011110 111110101 111101110 10111111 11101110001 111010111000 11011000 10110110
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 334
- Average number of words per stanza: 62
- Amount of lines: 9
- Average number of symbols per line: 36 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of En Slette;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Sophus Niels Christen Claussen
- Analysis of En Springende Literaturhund
- Analysis of En Stakkels Forhexet Pige
- Analysis of En Stormdrøm Der Gaar...