This is an analysis of the poem Ch 07 On The Effects Of Education Story 19 that begins with:
I asked an illustrious man for the reason of the tradition: Account as an enemy the passion which is between thy two loins. He replied: ‘The reason...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: X XXaa
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 1,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: cinquain
- Metre: 11101001101000010011110001010011111010100011101001100001110101110000100100011 10111010110100 10100101111101 11101100001101 1000101001101
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 267
- Average number of words per stanza: 43
- Amount of lines: 5
- Average number of symbols per line: 108 (very long strings)
- Average number of words per line: 17
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; he, thou, thy are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Ch 07 On The Effects Of Education Story 19;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Saadi Shirazi
- Analysis of Ch 08 On Rules For Conduct In Life - Admonition 02
- Analysis of Ch 03 On The Excellence Of Contentment Story 10
- Analysis of Ch 05 On Love And Youth Story 14