This is an analysis of the poem Ch 07 On The Effects Of Education Story 17 that begins with:
One year I travelled from Balkh with Damascenes and the road being full of danger on account of robbers, a young man accompanied us as an escort. He...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: a bX X ac X XX X de a adXbec
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,6,
- Closest metre: iambic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: blank verse
- Metre: 11110010100010110101010101001101001110111100011011010010111111011001011010011001001111011001111101110010101000010110100101010110100010101001 111101000001001 11001011011 11000100100011111010011001110011111010011001111010100 10010011110100010 1001011110101 110101100111001010100011100101001101010110011111111101 1111010011 11001101011001 1101011100010011101100 1101110100101010 1101001110010101 1111010010010110111011111 01101001001001 101000101100010 011111011110010 010101011011001 010001001101101010 100100010100011
- Amount of stanzas: 10
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 202
- Average number of words per stanza: 38
- Amount of lines: 19
- Average number of symbols per line: 108 (very long strings)
- Average number of words per line: 20
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; of, his, and, he, not, every, to, in, with, that are repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same word where is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Ch 07 On The Effects Of Education Story 17;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Saadi Shirazi
- Analysis of Ch 08 On Rules For Conduct In Life - Advice 01
- Analysis of Ch 04 On The Advantages Of Silence Story 04
- Analysis of Ch 05 On Love And Youth Story 11