This is an analysis of the poem Ch 07 On The Effects Of Education Story 07 that begins with:
I heard a pir-instructor say to his murid: ‘The mind of man is so much occupied with thoughts about maintenance that he would surpass the position of...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: a XXXaXXXa
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 1,8,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 110101010010010101110101011001110100100100100011100000100100 10110101101 1111100100 11101101011010 10101010101010 101110111 11110110 11110101110101 01001100100
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 324
- Average number of words per stanza: 52
- Amount of lines: 9
- Average number of symbols per line: 72 (very long strings)
- Average number of words per line: 11
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; of, to, he are repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same word he is repeated.
The poet repeated the same word maintenance at the end of some neighboring stanzas. The poetic device is a kind of epiphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Ch 07 On The Effects Of Education Story 07;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Saadi Shirazi
- Analysis of Ch 08 On Rules For Conduct In Life - Admonition 03
- Analysis of Ch 08 On Rules For Conduct In Life - Admonition 07
- Analysis of Ch 08 On Rules For Conduct In Life - Admonition 08