This is an analysis of the poem Ch 01 Manner Of Kings Story 02 that begins with:
One of the kings of Khorasan had a vision in a dream of Sultan
Mahmud, one hundred years after his death. His whole person appeared...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abXXXXc bbXcXXaX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 7,8,
- Closest metre: iambic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: rondeau
- Metre: 100101001010001010 0111001001011001 010011101010110 01001101100110100010 01101010010101101000 1110110011010010 10 101011010101 0101011101101 1111110010001 1101101110101 010010100010001 11110111101 10111010110010 011110101010111
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 426
- Average number of words per stanza: 79
- Amount of lines: 15
- Average number of symbols per line: 56 (very long strings)
- Average number of words per line: 10
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; of, his are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Ch 01 Manner Of Kings Story 02;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Saadi Shirazi
- Analysis of Ch 01 Manner Of Kings Story 19
- Analysis of Ch 01 Manner Of Kings Story 04
- Analysis of Ch 01 Manner Of Kings Story 01