This is an analysis of the poem ¡torres De Dios Poetas! (With English Translation) that begins with:
Torres de Dios Poetas!
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXXXX aXbX XbXbXXXX XXXX c D DecXXf gfggg hchcidaiXdede
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,4,8,4,1,1,6,5,13,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1101010 1000100 101111101000 1010100 1010100 100011110000 110100010011 1111100100 100110010 1001000100 100100 11010001110 1110011010 1111001010010 110000100 1011000 11010011100 110101100010 1110110100 10101111100 101001000010 110100001110 10010 101001 101001 1001010001 1101010 110101 10010 10000100 110110001 11010100 010100111101 111100 0111010001 0101 11010011 01010010 1101010101 010001 0101010111 0100111001 111101 1011010101 01110111001 1000100111 1011000111
- Amount of stanzas: 10
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 143
- Average number of words per stanza: 26
- Amount of lines: 48
- Average number of symbols per line: 29 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; and is repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same words como, esperad are repeated.
The author used the same word poets at the beginnings of some neighboring stanzas. The figure of speech is a kind of anaphora.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines a is repeated).
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of ¡torres De Dios Poetas! (With English Translation);
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Ruben Dario
- Analysis of In Autumn
- Analysis of Cantos De Vida Y Esperanza
- Analysis of Sinfonia En Gris Mayor (Symphony In Gray Major)