This is an analysis of the poem The Panic Bird that begins with:
just flew inside my chest. Some
days it lights inside my brain,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XaXX bbcX XcbX defX fdee Xbea
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,4,4,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1101111 1010111 101001100 10011010 011010110 100111111 11010101 1010110 10010001 11110111 10010100 1011011 10101001001 1010101 0100101 010100110 1111111 1101111 0111011 1011011 1001100101 11101011 1011010 110101001
- Amount of stanzas: 6
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 132
- Average number of words per stanza: 24
- Amount of lines: 24
- Average number of symbols per line: 32 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; my, it are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of The Panic Bird;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.