This is an analysis of the poem A Bridal Song. that begins with:
Love that art enlargéd
As the sun!...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XaXabbacdcdXedfgfgeeg
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 21,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: rima
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 11110 101 101011 110 1010111 1010100 11111 1010100 001 001110 101 1010011 1101100 11100 111010 001 101000 111 11101110 00101110 01101
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 481
- Average number of words per stanza: 93
- Amount of lines: 21
- Average number of symbols per line: 22 (very short strings)
- Average number of words per line: 4
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of A Bridal Song.;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.