This is an analysis of the poem Heart To Heart that begins with:
It's neither red
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abbXcdceb fccXXdadaegbbhbfXbXgfhg
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 9,23,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 0101 11 0101 1110 1110 1011 1 10 01 0101 01011 00010 10 1011 010 110 11 11001 0110 0101 1111 111100 111 1110 111 1110 01000 1111 0111 111 011 1
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 232
- Average number of words per stanza: 47
- Amount of lines: 32
- Average number of symbols per line: 14 (very short strings)
- Average number of words per line: 3
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; i is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Heart To Heart;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.