This is an analysis of the poem The Faun Sees Snow For The First Time that begins with:
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aXaXXXaXab aXXX aXba cc
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 10,4,4,2,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1 101010 1101010 1101110 11 11010111 1001110101 0011101 111101 0101 1 101010101 1111011 101010 111 11111 0101110001 11110111001 101110 111010
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 136
- Average number of words per stanza: 24
- Amount of lines: 20
- Average number of symbols per line: 27 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of The Faun Sees Snow For The First Time;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.