This is an analysis of the poem Telling You All that begins with:
Telling you all would take too long.
Besides, we read in the Bible...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abbc XXdX aeXX ceXd
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: couplets
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 10111111 01110010 100010 1101000 101101 110101100 0111101 110101 110110 101000010 10101000 1101010 11101010 1111001 1100010 0101111
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 116
- Average number of words per stanza: 20
- Amount of lines: 16
- Average number of symbols per line: 28 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; he is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Telling You All;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.