This is an analysis of the poem La Paloma Y La Abeja that begins with:
Viendo que estaba ahogándose una abejita,
Una paloma tierna se precipita, ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXAXXAX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 7,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 101100100101000 1001010111000 11101010101110 10100001100100101000 1001010111000 11101010101110 10100
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 260
- Average number of words per stanza: 50
- Amount of lines: 7
- Average number of symbols per line: 36 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; una, que are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of La Paloma Y La Abeja;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.