This is an analysis of the poem Industrieux Fils De Dédale that begins with:
Industrieux fils de Dédale
Qui ressuscitez dans Paris -...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XaXaXXXXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 10,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 100101 11000110 1011011 1010111 10111111 11110111 11111111 110101 110111 1011011
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 308
- Average number of words per stanza: 58
- Amount of lines: 10
- Average number of symbols per line: 30 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Industrieux Fils De Dédale;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Paul-Jean Toulet
- Analysis of Iris, À Son Brillant Mouchoir
- Analysis of J'Ai Beau Trouver Bien Sympathique
- Analysis of J'Ai Vu Le Diable, L'Autre Nuit