This is an analysis of the poem De Tout Ce Gala De Province that begins with:
De tout ce gala de province
Où l'on donnait Manon,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aXXa XXXX XXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 01110010 111001 1111101110 11111 11011010 111101 100010110 111101 1011101 01111 11101111 11001
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 109
- Average number of words per stanza: 22
- Amount of lines: 12
- Average number of symbols per line: 26 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of De Tout Ce Gala De Province;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Paul-Jean Toulet
- Analysis of Dessous La Courtine Mouillée
- Analysis of Douce Plage Où Naquit Mon Âme
- Analysis of Éléphant De Paris