This is an analysis of the poem La Trés-Aimée that begins with:
Cette femme sans nom ondule, charme ;
Et je l'aime ! — J'ai dit : « Oui, je l'aime », en frappant...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXX XXXX XXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1111101 11111101111110 11010011111 1111111110 11111111110 110111110 10011110111 1110011100 111010100110 111010010010 111011011101 101111110
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 188
- Average number of words per stanza: 33
- Amount of lines: 12
- Average number of symbols per line: 46 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; la, et are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of La Trés-Aimée;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.