This is an analysis of the poem Triangles that begins with:
Three triangles of birds crossed
Over the enormous ocean which extended ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abacadXaaeeefegfgeghhbXeedgaacX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 31,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: rima
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1110011 100010101010 0101011 101111010 001010101 0111111 101011110 01 10101 0111010 100110 11 10001010 11001101001 0110010 0101010 11110110010 01000010101 1110111011110 1110101 111010010 111101 110001 101 011111 111 110101000010 111 10111 10011 0101
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 894
- Average number of words per stanza: 154
- Amount of lines: 31
- Average number of symbols per line: 28 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Triangles;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Pablo Neruda
- Analysis of Ode To Tomatoes
- Analysis of Sonnet Lxxiii: Maybe You'Ll Remember
- Analysis of The Fickle One