This is an analysis of the poem no wind at all that begins with:
kiri no ki no
kaze ni kamawanu...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXX aba XXX XbaX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 3,3,3,4,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 10111 111000 10010 11111 010101 0111 00100 010101 101 10101 1010101 10010 11
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 63
- Average number of words per stanza: 12
- Amount of lines: 13
- Average number of symbols per line: 19 (very short strings)
- Average number of words per line: 4
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; no is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of no wind at all;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.