This is an analysis of the poem Sin Eenbaarne Gud Hengivet that begins with:
Sin Eenbaarne Gud hengivet
Har for Adams faldne Kiøn,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,6,6,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1101100 111011 11101010 1010111 10000010 110110 11111100 1111101 11111110 1111110 111111 110111 1001111 1111111 1011101 1111111 1111110 10101010
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 166
- Average number of words per stanza: 36
- Amount of lines: 20
- Average number of symbols per line: 24 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; han, og are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Sin Eenbaarne Gud Hengivet;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Nicolaj Frederik Severin Grundtvig
- Analysis of Sjunger, Alle Fugle, Sjunger
- Analysis of Skabelsen
- Analysis of Skiændige Judas, Som Fandt Det Uhyre