This is an analysis of the poem Søn Var Judas Af De Øgle-Unger that begins with:
Søn var Judas af de Øgle-Unger,
Som bagtalde Gud med deres Tunger,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXXXXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 8,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 111010110 110111010 111011101 111011110 1111101100 1101111 110110011 110001110
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 277
- Average number of words per stanza: 54
- Amount of lines: 8
- Average number of symbols per line: 34 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Søn Var Judas Af De Øgle-Unger;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Nicolaj Frederik Severin Grundtvig
- Analysis of I Dag Med Haand Og Mund Til Giæst
- Analysis of Hyrder, Som Paa Marken Her
- Analysis of Danmarks Trøst