This is an analysis of the poem Fra Himlen Herrens Aand Nedfoer that begins with:
Fra Himlen Herrens Aand nedfoer,
Jeg glædes vil og sjunge:...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXaXbbX aXXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXXaX XXXXXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 7,7,7,7,7,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 11010110 11111 11111101 11011 11010111 11010101 111101 11010111 11011 1110101 110101 11111111 111001 01101 1101101 110110 1111011 110101 10011101 011101 1111 1101101 110011 1110011 0111 11010101 1110011 1011110 10011101 110001 11111111 110111 11111111 1010011 1101110
- Amount of stanzas: 5
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 201
- Average number of words per stanza: 40
- Amount of lines: 36
- Average number of symbols per line: 27 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Fra Himlen Herrens Aand Nedfoer;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Nicolaj Frederik Severin Grundtvig
- Analysis of Fra Himlen Høit Kom Jeg Nu Her
- Analysis of Fra Himlen Kom En Engel Klar
- Analysis of Det Er Saa Yndigt At Følges Ad