This is an analysis of the poem Christus Kom Tilbage that begins with:
Christus kom tilbage,
Er her alle Dage,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 10110 0011 11101 101110 010100 1111
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 121
- Average number of words per stanza: 21
- Amount of lines: 6
- Average number of symbols per line: 19 (very short strings)
- Average number of words per line: 4
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Christus Kom Tilbage;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Nicolaj Frederik Severin Grundtvig
- Analysis of Dagene Stækkes Og Mørkne I Nord
- Analysis of Bort, Verden, Af Mit Sind Og Øie
- Analysis of Brun Og Balle