This is an analysis of the poem Jai Jai Garavi Gujarat that begins with:
Praises of Proud Gujarat. Praises of Proud Gujarat. glorious sun rise. (Gujarat's) flag will be shine as symbol of love and valour. Oh! ! Flag of...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: a a a a X
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 1,1,1,1,1,
- Closest metre: iambic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: rondeau rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: blank verse
- Metre: 100110110011011001110010011100111011010110111011101110101001101 01010101000001010100010000001010100100110111001011011111011011011001101 101110100100001101011110001010011011011000010010111010101001101 101010010111010010010101001011110010011111010011101001010110101011101001101 010111100
- Amount of stanzas: 5
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 202
- Average number of words per stanza: 32
- Amount of lines: 5
- Average number of symbols per line: 202 (very long strings)
- Average number of words per line: 32
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; gujarat, of, and, praises, proud, we, direction, bring, has are repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines gujarat is repeated).
The poet repeated the same word gujarat at the end of some neighboring stanzas. The poetic device is a kind of epiphora.
The literary device anadiplosis is detected in two or more neighboring lines. The word/phrase gujarat connects the lines.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Jai Jai Garavi Gujarat;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.