This is an analysis of the poem La Branche D'Alisier Chantant that begins with:
Je l'ai tout à fait désapprise
La berceuse au rythme flottant, ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXX aXXX XXXb XaXX XcXc XXbX XbXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,4,4,4,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1111110 1101110 10011101 1110010 010100110 1100010 11010110 01000110 1100111 11111110 111101100 01011101 1011110 11110111 1111111 1111111 1111111 110011 11100011 11100010 1110011 111010 1011011 10011011 01110 101111 111101 110010
- Amount of stanzas: 7
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 126
- Average number of words per stanza: 22
- Amount of lines: 28
- Average number of symbols per line: 31 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; la, de are repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same word ni is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of La Branche D'Alisier Chantant;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.