Analysis of poems
- Asar Usko Zara
- Chal Pare Hat Mujhe Na Dikhla Munh!
- Dar To Mujhe Kis Kaa Hai Ke Mai.N Kuchh Nahii.N Kahataa
- Didaa-E-Hairaan Ne Tamaashaa Kiyaa
- Jalataa Huu.N Hijr-E-Shaahid-O-Yaad-E-Sharaab Me.N
- Jo Pehle Din Hi Se Dil Ka Kaha Na Karte Ham
- Jo Tere Munh Se Na Ho Sharmsaar Aainah
- Khushi Na Ho Mujhe Kyonkar Qaza Ke Aney Ki
- Maar Hi Daal Mujhe Chasm-E-Adaa Se Pahale
- Mai.N Ehavaal-E-Dil Mar Gayaa Kahate Kahate
Momin Khan (Urdu: مومن خان) was an Indian poet known for his Urdu ghazals and used "Momin" as his takhallus (the Urdu word for nom de plume). He was a contemporary of Mirza Ghalib and Zauq, today his grave lies near the parking area near Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi.
Momin Khan Momin was born in Delhi. He was also called "Hakeem Khan" because he was a physician also. Hakeem is an Urdu word for physician.
This text is based on the copyrighted Wikipedia article; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License